The PC Products PC-7 is a two-part multipurpose heavy duty epoxy adhesive paste used as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler in indoor and outdoor applications. The epoxy is made from a non-sagging, high-tack paste that can be used in vertical and overhead applications. It can bond a range of materials; seal oil, gas, and water tank leaks, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks; and fill holes, castings, and molds. After maximum curing, the product has high strength and provides resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, and fresh and salt water. It can be painted, stained, and machined, and is nontoxic and nonconductive after it has been cured.
|Compatible materials||Fiberglass, wood, concrete, many metals, brick, glass, ceramic, and rubber|
|Application temperature range||35 to 115 degrees F|
|Service temperature range||-20 to +200 degrees F|
|Working time||60 minutes maximum (at 70 degrees F)|
|Cure time for service||Overnight (dependent on temperature, humidity, and application size)|
|Maximum cure time||1 to 2 weeks (dependent on temperature, humidity, and application size)|
Protective Coating Company manufactures products to repair and restore various materials, including wood and concrete. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Allentown, PA.
- Two-part multipurpose epoxy adhesive paste works as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler for a range of indoor and outdoor applications
- Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, wood, concrete, many metals, brick, glass, ceramic, and rubber
- Seals oil, gas, and water tank leaks, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks
- Fills holes, castings, and molds
- Application temperature range is 35 to 115 degrees F, and service temperature range is -20 to +200 degrees F