The Dripless SH200 Contractor Professional Open-Frame Hex-Rod caulking gun has a steel skeleton frame that fits 10 oz. cartridges and can be used with materials such as latex, vinyl, acrylic, siliconized acrylic, and silicone. The smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. There is a cut-away front cap that facilitates loading the cartridge into the gun. The hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder, and a seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of the gun for opening cartridges without a knife.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Steel open frame (also called skeleton frame) caulking gun for 10 oz. cartridges
- For use with latex, vinyl, acrylic, siliconized acrylic, and silicone
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod
- Cut-away front cap facilitates loading cartridge into the gun
- Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder
- Contractor professional open-frame hex rod caulk gun
- Features cut-away front cap for easy loading, compact design to easily fit into your tool box
- Contains built-in ladder hook, seal punch and spout cutter
- Professional quality designed for daily use; suitable for most caulks and sealants
- Available in 10-ounce caulk cartridge