The Dripless ETS5000 Industrial Grade non-drip caulking gun has a composite revolving frame that fits 1/4-gal. cartridges and a 18:1 thrust ratio for use with silicone, latex, drywall, sub-floor adhesives, polyurethanes, and concrete masonry and roofing sealants. The gun has both drip and non-drip settings; on the non-drip setting, the rod retracts after each pull of the trigger, removing pressure from the tube to help prevent dripping. The revolving frame allows the barrel to rotate for maintaining the same bead orientation when caulking around corners. The hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder, and a seal puncture tool and a spout cutter are built into the side of the gun for opening cartridges without a knife.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with silicone, latex, drywall, sub-floor adhesives, polyurethanes, and concrete masonry and roofing sealants
- Has drip and non-drip settings; on non-drip setting rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping
- Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners
- Seal puncture tool and spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife
- Industrial heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance
- Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position for comfort
- Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models
- Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners
- Recommended for use with all caulks, construction adhesives including polyurethanes; available in 29-ounce cartridge