The Dripless DC600 dual-component adhesive applicator, also called a two-part or two-component applicator, can accommodate 22 oz. dual cartridges in a 1:1 or 2:1 mix ratio, and has a thrust ratio of 26:1 for applying very high viscosity epoxies and other adhesives. Each pull of the trigger advances the cartridges by 3.5 mm. The steel gripper plates and push disc provide durability, and an adjustable screw that cuts thrust gaps provides bead control.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Dual-component epoxy applicator for 22 oz. dual cartridges in a 1:1 or 2:1 mix ratio
- Thrust ratio of 26:1 for use with very high viscosity materials
- Each pull of the trigger advances the cartridges by 3.5 mm
- Steel gripper plates and push disc provide durability
- Adjustable screw that cuts thrust gaps provides bead control