How to use crimper: STEP 1 Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in terminal. STEP 2 With crimper on solid surface, strike crimp ram with hammer 1-2 times. STEP 3 When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp is complete. NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire, terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for bad crimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time. Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move and when struck will feel “solid”.
- Discount applied automatically when quantity lots are bought.
- Black oxide crimp ram won’t chip or flake.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
- Get it fast. Most orders received in 1-4 days.
- Perfect for battery and welder cables. Designed for 8 Gauge through 0000 Gauge (4/0)