The Cable Matters RJ45 Cable Tester operates with 8-pin RJ45 network cables, and 4 or 6-pin RJ11/RJ12 telephone cables. The two-part master and remote units can function as a desktop tester or remotely for testing installed cabling. The master unit is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included). UTP/STP/FTP, straight and crossover, and custom cables can be tested for correct wiring, faults, or short-circuits.
– Do not test cables when connected to an electronic device or phone
– Crimping cables while testing can cause damage to the cable tester
– Protect the cable tester from static electricity
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifttime Product Support
- Compact and lightweight RJ-45 and RJ-11 cable tester is a great option for field-testing factory-made phone or network cables before the final installation.
- Intuitive lay-out performs tests on standard or custom patch cables and in-wall cabling.
- Test UTP/STP/FTP, straight and crossover cable. Includes a ground wire indicator for testing shielded cable.
- Two-part unit separates for remote closet testing. Simply insert a 9-volt battery (not included) and switch-on to begin testing.
- FCC, CE, and RoHS Compliant