Features: -For seating wire into terminal block or cut off wire end after terminated. -For termination of telephone and high-speed network data cables . – Insert and cut cable terminations effortlessly . – Impact-absorbing cushioned grip reduces operator stress for high volume installers. -The Impact Punch Down Tool’s frame is divide into main body with impact mechanism inside and a turntable body . – With adjustable impact pressure control. -Turn the turntable part in clockwise direction to H indicated pressured H = 15 2kgs for inserting larger wire into terminal block, or L indicated pressure L 2kgs for standard wire . – The turntable part is irreversible. -The storage on the top of the 110/88 Punch Down Tool is for storing one piece of spare blade. -All blades are interchangeable and reversible. Blade are easy to exchange Terminates shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 & 88 GC block connections and RJ45 Keystone jacks and Modules . – Color: orange . – Dimension: 18 x 3 x3cm . Package list: 1x Type Impact Punch 110 88 Down Tool Network RJ45 RJ11.
- Impact punch down tool network wire punch down cable cat5e cat6 RJ45 RJ11
- For seating wire into terminal block or cut off wire end after terminated
- For termination of telephone and high-speed network data cables
- Insert and cut cable terminations effortlessly
- Impact-absorbing cushioned grip reduces operator stress for high volume installers