100% made in the U.S.A. Patent #7,213,346. The price is for one pair. The main body is 17-7 PH stainless steel, heat treated to a spring temper and nickel plated. All of the molded parts are an engineering grade glass filled nylon. These tools will not scratch prefinished siding. The SoloSiders are the only tools on the market that allow you to change the overlap dimension in real time. When you side a house, one of the most important aspects
is to line up the siding evenly with the bottoms and and hopefuly the tops of the windows. If you don’t manage to do this then the job doesn’t look right. The pros actually vary the overlap to attain this. The only way you can do this with a siding installation tool (whether it works from the top or bottom) it has to be able to change the overlap dimension.
You cannot use less than 1-1/4 overlap on fiber cement siding which is code minimum, but you can sure use more, and should. When using to install LP Smartside 3/8 thick, one inch is the minimum overlap, which this tool does. We provide overlap charts with these tools for every width of siding and in 1/16 increments. Go to www. solosider.com to see a instructional video. We ship via the USPS Priority mail, which usually takes about 2 days. If you wish to use another service give us a call.
- For help on this tool please call 541-247-8306 or visit solosider at youtube to see the video.
- Adjust siding up or down in 1/16 increments while on the SoloSiders
- Easily dial out any accumulated error caused by off size boards
- Unlike our competition, these tools will not break when dropped from any height.
- Will do a reveal as small as 3-1/2 inches using the correct size plank.